Articles & Presentations
- Jeremy Jones, Limitation of Liability: Powerful Tool for the Modern Shipowner, Marine Insurance Association of Seattle, April 2014.
- W.L. Rivers Black, A P&I Club’s Expectations, and an Admiralty Lawyer’s Approach to Responding to Marine Casualty Investigations, 24 U.S.F. Mar. L.J. (2012).
- Rod Fonda, Benedict’s Maritime Bulletin, Vol. 9, No. 4 (Fourth Quarter, 2011): Piracy from a Marine Insurance Perspective.
- Christopher W. Nicoll & Jeremy Jones, Seaman’s Punitive Damage Claims Cheat Death: Exxon Shipping Co. v. Baker and Atlantic Sounding v. Townsend, 9 Benedict’s Maritime Bulletin 170 (2011).
- Jeremy Jones, Forum and Venue Selection Clauses in Seaman’s Employment Contracts: Can Contractual Stipulations Be Used to Defeat a Seaman’s Choice of Forum or Venue in a Jones Act Claim?, 85 Tul. L. Rev. 519 (2010)
- Christopher W. Nicoll, Uberrimae Fidei: The Doctrine That’s on Everyone’s Lips, 21 U.S.F. Mar. L.J. 1 (2008-09)
- Larry E. Altenbrun & W. L. Rivers Black, Recent Developments in Maritime Personal Injury Law, 17 U.S.F. Mar. L.J. 155 (2004-05)
- Larry E. Altenbrun, Maritime and Port Security, Piracy & Stowaways: Renewed Concerns Over Old Problems, 15 U.S.F. Mar. L.J. 1 (2002-03)
- Larry E. Altenbrun, Fields v. Pool Offshore, Inc.: The Fifth Circuit Continues to Apply a Flawed Test for Vessel Status, 74 Tul. L. Rev. 2189 (2000)